Wednesday, November 27, 2013

French Graphics and Burlap!



Everywhere I look I see beautiful artwork printed on burlap and I'm so in love with it!  I've been wanting to try printing on burlap myself for quite awhile now, and I finally gave it a shot a few days ago.  I believe I nailed it, if I do say so myself...and I do!  *wink*

One of the best websites I've ever found (and I'm pretty much done looking now because, as I said, it's the "best") is The Graphics Fairy.  Karen aka The Graphics Fairy has a wonderful website with DIY tutorials, craft projects, etc., but my favorite part of her site is that she has thousands (literally thousands!) of graphics that can be downloaded..  Not only are the graphics gorgeous....but they're free, too!  If you haven't visited Karen before, it's really a must-do!

Back to my project...  I used 3 different graphics to create French artwork for the kitchen and/or dining room, and I framed them in rustic vintage-y frames that coordinate perfectly with the burlap.  Check this one out:



And this one:



And this one:


I am head over heels in love with each of these.  However, my favorite look is the 3 of them together (I know I have this photo at the beginning of my blog, but I feel it's worth a second look *grin*):


All three are available for purchase in the Decor section of the Sweet Peas Charm Boutique!

Live your life smiling with the joy you bring others and may you be blessed always!


No comments:

Post a Comment